An astonishing city with multiple facets, third largest city in France, a large port open to the Mediterranean, a magnificent bay with its exceptional creeks, small fishing ports with their typical restaurants, avant-garde museums such as the MUCEM, an art live outdoors...
And also a mecca for cosmetic surgery.
What characterizes cosmetic surgery in Marseille?
First of all, a network of expert professionals and specialized clinics. Several recognized aesthetic surgeons and aesthetic clinics are based there.
Women from the south and in particular from Marseille generally have an uninhibited relationship with their bodies and a more assertive style.
This is partly what has allowed the development of a quality ecosystem in terms of surgery and aesthetic medicine in the Phocaean city, which is undoubtedly the regional center of competence in terms of medicine and aesthetic surgery.
What are the advantages of a cosmetic surgery stay in Marseille?
You do not live in the Marseille region?
Several reasons can bring you to Marseille for your cosmetic surgery:
- Choose a qualified surgeon, trained in the latest techniques of plastic and aesthetic surgery, member of the main French authoritative societies in the field.
- Choose a medical center exclusively dedicated to cosmetic surgery, with high quality care
- Benefit from a competitive price for an excellent level of quality
- Take advantage of your act to savor the time of a getaway all the delights of life in Provence.
How to organize for an aesthetic intervention in Marseille?
For an act of aesthetic medicine
If you live far from Marseille, you can book an appointment at the end of the morning or the beginning of the afternoon, which allows you to arrive by plane or by TGV in the morning and return to your home the same day in the evening.
For cosmetic surgery
It is preferable to carry out the first consultation face-to-face. You can contact us to schedule a pre-anesthesia consultation on the day of your visit.
However, if you are unable to go to Marseille, it is possible to carry out a teleconsultation on the basis of face and profile photos.
When to arrive in Marseille?
It is necessary to arrive two days before the surgery if your plane journey lasts more than 4 hours, or if you have not already had an anesthesia consultation.
You can arrive the day before the operation if the journey is short and if you have already had the anesthesia consultation. A preoperative consultation will then be scheduled with your surgeon.
Your postoperative follow-up
It is generally advisable to stay on site for a week in order to ensure post-operative follow-up. Depending on the type of surgery and the length of your return flight, Dr. Christophe Desouches may recommend that you stay a few more days.
Dr. Desouches Medical Office
To go to the Medical Office in Marseille
You have the choice !
- The train (arrival Saint Charles station, then 10 minutes from the medical center by metro or taxi)
- The plane (Marseille-Provence airport, then 30 minutes by taxi)
- The metro (Line 1, Estrangin Préfecture station)
- The bus (Lines 54, 55, 57, 60, 61, 80 and 81, stop Place de la Corderie)
- And of course the car, with parking nearby:
- Parking Indigo Estienne d'Orves – 350m
- Q-Park Monthyon – 260m
- Q-Park Corderie – 260m
- Parking Indigo Estrangin Prefecture – 450m
To stay in Marseille
Some hotels recommended by us:
- Intercontinental Marseille – Hotel Dieu
- Sofitel Old Port
- Radisson Old Port
- New Old Port Hotel
- Novotel Marseille Old Port
- Sofitel Palm Beach
More choices on Tripadvisor Marseilles.