The environment (pollution, accident, stress?), aging as well as hormones and aging impact the skin by disturbances which modify its appearance, sometimes in an unsightly way. the Non-ablative fractional laser is a new technique that allows in a few sessions to find a rejuvenated epidermis and rid of these signs of aging.
Non-ablative fractional laser: to regain beautiful skin
- Tightening and/or resurfacing following sagging skin
- Mild to moderate wrinkles
- Pigmented lesions
- Scars (superficial, acne, hyper pigmented)
- Pigment spots (pregnancy, old age, sun, melasma)
- Impurities (dilated pores, oily skin, micro cysts, blackheads?)
Non-ablative fractional laser treatment is a new skin resurfacing technique by skin renewal, for face and body, for all skin types, light or pigmented.
The results are visible in the first week, but the final result is seen after 6 weeks, and generally 2 to 3 sessions are necessary to obtain the best benefit.
It is an alternative to chemical peeling with shorter recovery times.
Benefits and results:
- Tightens sagging skin, reduces signs of aging and blemishes
- By erasing pigment irregularities, your complexion becomes more even
- Regenerates your skin by erasing certain scars due to acne, stretch marks etc.
- Purifies oily skin, eliminates blackheads and reduces dilated pores
- Painless and without impact on your social life
Non-ablative fractional laser technology
The principle of this type of laser is to split the laser beam into a multitude of beams which will act in a microscopic and deep way in the dermis. The laser, to renew the epidermis on the surface, will thus trigger a reaction of cell regeneration in depth.
The laser micro-beams are particularly thin at 70µm and have a wavelength of 1550 nm to target the fibroblasts found in the dermis. This allows effective in-depth treatment without any socially difficult consequences.
Safety is a fundamental point: the laser device ORIGIN by Deleo used by Dr. Christophe Desouches is entirely designed and manufactured in France in collaboration with the French center for optical and laser technology. The CE Medical marking guarantees patients the conformity of a high quality.
How is a non-ablative fractional laser session performed?
No anesthesia is necessary, an anesthetic cream can be applied before the session to numb the skin. Heat may be felt pain during the session, it is mitigated by a jet of simultaneous cold air
During the operation, which lasts about 30 minutes, Dr. Christophe Desouches treats about 30% of the area concerned at each session. The skin is then left to rest in order to regenerate.
The sessions are spaced about 4 weeks apart, this period can be adapted by the doctor, who can also add additional treatments during the sessions.
What are the consequences of an intervention?
A slight swelling may appear but dissipates two days after the procedure.
You will be able to resume your daily activities right after the treatment as well as put on makeup or shave without any problem.
- Photosensitizing drug treatment (antibiotics, roaccutane, cortisone?)
- Bacteriological or viral infection
- Breastfeeding period