Botox injection (botulinum toxin) is a fast, safe and highly effective treatment used primarily in the wrinkle treatment of the upper third.
Injecting a dose of Botox into each armpit also helps to stop axillary sweating for six months on average.
The point with the Doctor Christophe Desouches, plastic surgeon To Marseilles.
This simple treatment and safe, performed in the office, is to inject a small dose of medicine into the skin, using a very fine needle, in several places to cover the entire surface of the armpit. It lasts a few minutes and is generally well tolerated. If necessary, an anesthetic cream can be applied before the treatment.
The safety and harmlessness of this drug has been proven for a long time.
The treatment is carried out in 20 to 30 minutes, it will be necessary to plan a revisit approximately 6 to 9 months after the first session.
The natural solution?
• Wash daily to kill bacteria.
• Dry yourself properly after bathing or showering. Bacteria and fungi tend to proliferate on damp skin.
• Pay particular attention to the skin between the toes. If necessary, sprinkle an antiperspirant on the feet after drying.
• Drink plenty of water to compensate for losses.
• Change shoes every day if the sweat is localized to the feet. The shoes probably won't dry overnight.
• Choose clothes made from natural fabrics (cotton, wool, silk) that allow the skin to breathe.